Profiler is a Discord bot that allows users to provide their gamertags / usernames with a variety of gaming platforms to create a gamer profile. Users can then share their own or view others’ profiles. This also allows users to request a listing of users and their respective gamertags for each supported platform.
Profiler will also now allow Discord server administrators to customize the prefix for use on their server.
- p+me – Post a copy of your profile to the channel you’re in.
- p+preview – Get a copy of your profile sent to you in a private message.
- p+file – Have a copy of somebody’s profile sent to you in a private message. Just tag the user after the command.
- p+list – Get a list of users on the specific platform sent to you in a private message. See the list of supported platforms below.
- p+picture – Add a different picture to your profile. By default your Discord profile picture is shown.
- p+description – Allows the user to supply a description. Think of this as their biography.
- p+[platform] – Allows the user to supply a gamertag to add to tehri profile. See the list of supported platforms below.
- p+steamurl – Because Steam is stupid sometimes, use this command to provide the URL to your Steam profile.
- p+delete [element] – Allows you to delete an element from your profile.